Understanding Bill 148
JOIN OTHER PHYSICIANS, DENTISTS, CHIROPRACTORS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS MASTERING THIS BILL TO OPTIMIZE EFFICIENCY AND SAVE MONEY
In 2017 the Ontario Government introduced the “Fair Workplace, Better Jobs Act, 2017” Bill 148.
Many changes came into effect on January 1, 2018, however other aspects were in effect as of Nov, 27th, 2017. The government has hired 170 auditors to enforce and ensure employers are abiding by legislations. The fines have additionally increased. The government mandate is for 1 in 10 employers to be audited every year! Join us on Feb 26th 2018 to better understand Bill 148, how to minimize your expenses and avoid fines.
- Increased vacation pay …comparative
- Increased Public Holiday pay Entitlements Comparison of before and now
- Enhanced Personal Emergency Leave
- Heightened Enforcement and Penalties
- Increased Minimum Wages/Student Guidelines
- Understanding the Parental and Pregnancy Leave
- The required record keeping
Date: Monday, Feb 26th, 2018 5pm – 7pm Light Dinner will be served
Venue: Sheraton Parkway 9005 Leslie St., Richmond Hill ON, L4B 1B2
How to Register: www.bamp.biz
Space is limited to first 125 registrants!